A Luxurious Hotel Minutes From Downtown IthacaFor outdoor enthusiasts, wine lovers, and antique hunters, The Statler Hotel is a dream destination in Ithaca. In just one day, you can swim or boat in sparkling Cayuga Lake, picnic by a scenic gorge in Robert H. Treman State Park, or hike Buttermilk Falls. Be sure to take in Taughannock Falls, the highest free-falling waterfall in the Eastern United States, higher even than Niagara Falls. For wine aficionados, the Cayuga Wine Trail features some of the oldest wineries in the East. And the shops and boutiques of downtown Ithaca, New York offer authentic, often unusual local flavor. To find out where to go, just ask our friendly concierges.
- Discover more about downtown Ithaca.
- Explore the Cayuga Wine Trail.
- Learn about arts and cultural events taking place in Tompkins County.
- Read more about nearby leisure activities.
- Learn more about Ithaca College.
Where We Live - created by University Communications staff.